4. Recognizing the Real Issue
There are times when the symptoms far outweigh the source of a bad situation, learning how to quickly separate the two is critical to success!
3. Asking for Help
Recognizing when you’ve reached the end of your Expertise and partnering with someone with Experience is a core principle of Effectiveness!
2. Saying No
Unfortunately, many of us say Yes so much that we cannot possibly live up to our overstated agenda. Learn to prioritize in order to live on Purpose!
1. Listening to the Right Voice
There will always be multiple voices that have input regarding your choices. Determining which one is credible is the difference between a Detour and Destiny!
21. Partnerships Must Often Change Their Pace: In order to remain relevant, you must not be too dogmatic to shift into a more productive direction. #21PrinciplesOfProductivePartnerships #BridgeBuilder
20. When Productivity Diminishes, Begin with Rediscovering the Purpose:It’s so easy to blame problems on products or processes, however they often stem from a misguided focus on Purpose!
19. Productivity Doesn’t Prove a Healthy Partnership: A partnership must not simply produce successful outcomes, it must also include a fulfilling method of output!
18.Productive partners have planned pauses: Be sure to schedule consistent meetings with clear content to ensure that the relationship is still living up to its Intent.
17. Problems are Often a Prerequisite to True Productivity:Some of the most amazing Discoveries are Developed in Dysfunction! #21PrinciplesOfProductivePartnerships #BridgeBuilder
For over a decade Zachary Brewster, PHR has aided organizations in talent acquisition, workforce development and strategic planning. He is the author of “How to Get to the Other Side”, which includes many of the tools and foundational principles that are at the core of our purpose. He has had the privilege of working with Fortune 100-Fortune 500 Companies, Colleges and Universities, Civic and Community Organizations.